With two days left in the regular season, below is the current playoff picture. Per our bylaws, two points are awarded per win, and one point for a tie. If points are tied in the standings, the winning percentage will determine the seeding. If still tied after calculating the winning percentage, head-to-head play is factored in. If for some reason, the teams tied played twice, the higher seed will be awarded to the team that had the better head-to-head record against the 1 seed, 2 seed (if necessary, 3 seed (if necessary), 4 seed (if necessary), 5 seed (if necessary), 6 seed (if necessary), 7 seed (if necessary), and 8 seed (If necessary).
- BankESB currently the 1 seed with 32 points and an .800 winning percentage (winning the head-to-head vs PeoplesBank) would host St. Joseph's, the 8 seed with 8 points and a .222 winning percentage.
- PeoplesBank, the 2 seed with 32 points and an .800 winning percentage, would host DiFranco Realty, the 7 seed, with 8 points and a .235 winning percentage.
- Chicopee Falls Tigers, with 26 points and a .650 winning percentage, the 3 seed, would host Pa'Lante, the 6 seed, with 14 points and a .368 winning percentage.
- Teddy Bear Pools, the 4 seed with 16 points and a .444 winning percentage, would host the Longmeadow Cardinals, the 5 seed, who has 14 points and a .389 winning percentage.
1. BankESB (32 pts/.800 W% - won head-to-head w/ PeoplesBank)
8. St. Joseph's (8 points .222 W%)
4. Teddy Bear Pools (16 pts .444 W%)
5. Longmeadow Cardinals (14 pts .389 W%)
2. PeoplesBank (32 points .800 W%)
7. DiFranco Realty (8 pts .235 W%)
3. Chicopee Falls Tigers (26 pts .650 W%)
6. Pa'Lante (14 pts .368 W%)
|Chicopee Falls Tigers||13||7||0||0.65||26|
|Teddy Bear Pools||8||10||0||0.444||16|